Monday, February 15, 2010

Advertise on Dash Pinch Smidgen for free!


I needed a use for the picture of me stuffed into the box my computer came in... so you shall reap the benefits.





First 10 to comment (please include your email address so I can contact you with instructions for sending me your ad and link) will receive one month in the sidebar for free!  You can use the ad to advertise personal or business websites & blogs! Happy President's Day!

UPDATE:: there are 5 spots remaining, and I've been told there may have been some trouble commenting, so you can e-mail me at kelly(at)spindlephotography.com if you are interested in this promotion! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I was coming to check out your blog because I'm passing the Blog It Forward off to you... and how could I pass this offer up! :)

    laura@dashily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am shocked that you don't have more comments here.
    xoxoxo and thanks for such a nice offer! occupationhousewife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Natasha said... I can't believe more people haven't commented yet! Their loss. I want in... :)

    paul@kinorafilms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! love your blog & would love to take you up on this offer :)

    Sonia Davis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails