Monday, November 8, 2010

Wedding Dresses that aren't

So, French Connection is one of my new favorite dress brands (I've known about FCUK but just recently started trying on their clothes & buying on sale at Belk). Weddings are a favorite pastime of mine.  This post was born.

Wedding dresses that aren't are pretty great, and I admire the folks that go the non traditional route of buying a dress not designated as a wedding gown. You can some luxury brands you may usually feel too thrifty for and spend less than you would have at a bridal shop.

So, here's a French Connection dress for $248 that I could most definitely see as a wedding gown. I haven't tried it on (I would say yet but I don't see any chance for a vow renewal in the near future and I think I've passed the opportunity for a deb ball), but it does look pretty amazing on the model.



What do you think? Have you seen any wedding worthy gowns lately?

Also, as far as a recommendation for FCUK:   French Connection dresses tend to fit me pretty well (I'm really petite and I can rarely find dresses that really fit) and in my opinion the silhouettes are typically interesting and flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails