Thursday, December 18, 2008

add to wishlist button for amazon!

I'm probably really far behind on this one, but I was just thinking about how I wished you could add anything to your amazon list instead of only items sold on amazon, and they were two steps ahead! You can drag a button that says "add to wish list" to your button bar and add things from any site. I haven't tried it out yet (which basically means I haven't made it over to anthropologie's website since I added it) but I will let you know if I have any problems with it.

This year my extended family on my mom's side has drawn names for presents and we are all supposed to have amazon wishlists. I didn't really update mine except to delete things I really didn't want, so it should be interesting to see what I get. Okay, back to watching arrested development and avoiding packing.

And as a side note, if you have hard water and thus hard water stains in your toilet (which are an unattractive orange color) I suggest "The Works" toilet cleaner. Not only does it work, but the blue liquid turns this toxic yellow color as it dissolves the stains. Probably not good to get on your hands. I wish I had taken a before and after picture, but alas, you will have to take my word on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails