Sunday, December 21, 2008

amber necklace

My boyfriend's Grandpa gave me the choice between a moonstone or amber necklace from Russia (where he travels frequently) when I met him for the first time. I picked the amber and I really like it a lot. I get compliments every time I wear it and it's really pretty and different from the jewelry I usually wear. And, upon looking to see if I could find something similar online I found out that amber is used to make teething necklaces for babies, it soothes the teething baby with the super powers of the amber against the skin. maybe I should start wearing mine under my clothes to soothe me. If you are curious, read more here:. and if you want to see my necklace:


I'm on the lookout for a similar one online, I'll try to update with a link and price soon if you're interested.
I did find these earrings which I'd really like to have:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails