Tuesday, December 16, 2008

good afternoon, good evening and good night

Until I can figure out a way to make my recent hobby of blog reading and anthropologie dress lusting into a profession I hope to compile my likes and finds (often via other sources) here. My future goal/career plan/ love is to be a wedding photographer (I've shot one wedding solo and a few others as an assistant) and as soon as I get my website and blog going I'll link it here as well. The story behind the name (dash pinch smidgen) is in a set of measuring spoons my boyfriend gave me (and I think they are darling). I look forward to sharing things I find here and there, likely photography, blog links, design/letterpress, clothing, crafts, calligraphy, books, movies and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails