Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Card Designing...for absolutely no reason

Garrett's mom wanted to send a Christmas card with pictures from our wedding for Christmas this year and needed help with the layout. I'll go ahead and say it, I'm so not a graphic designer. And I could spend all day on designing a Christmas card that I won't even use.

I love designing albums (as in wedding albums for clients) but graphics make for an entirely different animal. Here is the card I've been designing all day even though we went ahead and bought a template from a professional company. I have this amazing idea for our own Christmas card but I'll have to design it immediately if I decide to use it for this year. We'll see...

Anywho, here's what I've been wasting my Saturday on:



What do you think?
The snowflakes came from a really fun website where you can make your own snowflakes with virtual paper and scissors, and it's really even more fun and less messy than the real thing. You can download your snowflake and use it however you wish!

Photo credits: Olivia Leigh Photographie (left) and Kristen Stewart Photography (right)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails