Friday, January 15, 2010

Polaroid's Back & I'm not surprised

When I found out Polaroid would be no more, it took me about 2 seconds to decide that it was a ploy to create demand and I think they succeeded. All of the sudden it was oh-so-cool to have and shoot polaroid, different brands of film came out, but there was a longing for the real thing. So, now it's coming back. I figured the same thing about goccos & their supplies, and as far as I know you can still order inks and other brands of the printer.



I've never had a polaroid camera of my own (my parents had one when I was a babe but I can't say for sure if I ever used it) except for a sticker camera I had in 7th grade. I think I'll buy one this time around, there is something great about plastic film covered reacting chemicals and an instantly tangible photo.

1 comment:

  1. I love the faux wood finish. I'm tempted to buy it but I already own four.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails