Monday, January 18, 2010

The Vanishing Sea Lions of san francisco

 I was very sad to read on A Cup of Jo that the sea lions in san francisco have disappeared. You may remember that we were married at the city hall in san francisco and our favorite part of the whole trip was the sea lions! When we went back to go to the Rose Bowl for the Nat'l Championship we didn't visit the Fisherman's Wharf so I had no idea the sea lions had disappeared.  I guess I'm glad I got to see them before they left. And I hope they'll be back.

Here are some pictures I took when we were in San Fran August 2008....











Cick here for the news story.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics. :) Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment on my foxy brooch. xoxo ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails