Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good day

Hello! I had been stressed out since friday night when my check engine light came on...but no more! I took it to the shop Saturday and they took until MONDAY to do a diagnostic even though they are open saturday and sunday only to tell me that the computer readings were transmission related and they don't fix transmissions. So I pick it up and take it to a dealer today, fearing the necessity of a new transmission and thus goodbye car. But, it's under $200 to fix and I can drive it till they get the parts in! I spent the rest of the day painting at Camille's house (a Birmingham photographer I met a few weeks ago) and now I think I will go for a run and move some things into my new apartment that I will soon be able to sleep at!

love, kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails