Thursday, June 11, 2009

Anxious

As I spend my days editing photos and putting together albums of other peoples' weddings, all I can think is how I can't wait to have these pictures of me and Garrett! Of me in my dress with a bouquet and Garrett in some unspecified outfit but looking perfect. No pressure on Amelia or anything, but I spend all day thinking about adding in details that I then produce a mental picture of. Like us having our hands bound, whenever that would occur. I know that most blog stalkers really just like pictures so I'll add in something from my google reader posts (I've been catching up, I went from over 1000 to a little under 700).


from weddingbee

Oh, and I'm loving the photo galleries on weddingbee. I uploaded a few of our e-pics and a few of Linden's TTD session. If you are looking for inspiration for some aspect of your wedding, I'd say check it out. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails