Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Running away again

I'm starting to realize the time crunch between now and October. What does this mean? Running a ridiculous amount everyday and no more justifying my cravings for sweets and all things fried.

But this morning I looked up a route on USATF's website (quite useful, especially if you can read a map better than I can) and ended up getting pretty lost. There was a point where the sidewalk ran out so I decided to go into a residential street with the hope it would bring me back to the main road at a point with a sidewalk. Instead I found my way almost to Garrett's parents' house. It was a fun adventure though, and I did find my way back. But I ended up running maybe 5 miles? when I was intending to run 3ish. So I'll be really sore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails